Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Drool


Okay... okay... so this week's Friday Drool isn't so much of a drool but more of a lemming.  Yes they're shoes but not the kind of shoes that make you drool.


After starting back at the gym this week, I am seriously lemming some new running shoes.  And these little babies are what I want and I WANT THEM NOW!

But unfortunately I am going to have to wait until my friend goes to the US on a work trip in a couple of weeks and brings them back for me.  Oh pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!

I don't have to wait though.  I could buy them now for $270 but sheesh, why do that when I can get them from overseas for $US140.  At today's exchange rate, that's about $AUD157.  Holy schmoly!  That's more than 100 smackaroos difference.

Yep, I think I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails