Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(Pseudo) Aunty

At 3.30am this morning I received a text from my bestie.  A call or text at this time is usually something to become alarmed at but not this time.  I've been hanging out for this message.  

"Sorry to wake you" she said, "but my waters have broken!"

A mere 8 hours later, my gorgeous best friend gave birth...

...to twins!!!!

I am so so super dooper chuffed that I am almost lost for words.  We've been through thick and thin together, good times and bad and I'm just incredibly happy that she has been blessed with a wonderful husband and now a gorgeous baby girl and baby boy.

Only three weeks to go until I get to meet her precious bundles in person.

Let the countdown begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails