Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm here, I'm HERE!


Wow, has it really been over a month that I've been MIA... again.  Things have been totally crazy town in the land of BuBbles during the month of February.

Perhaps I should do a little synopsis of what's been going down:
  • My birthday - yay for 34! (not)





















  • My parents came to visit
  • Holiday at Kota Kinabalu (click here to find out where the heck KK is)
  • Got up close & personal with orang-utans


  • Mega sightseeing in Singapore (Marina Bay Sands SkyPark; bum boat tour of Singapore River; shopping at Bugis Street etc)
  • An absolutely divine couples body scrub and massage - heaven on a stick!
  • Breakfast with the animals at Singapore Zoo
  • Returned to Brisbane for 2 weeks with BuBba, when my parents flew back home
  • Met my lovely best friend's gorgeous, gorgeous twins





















  • Took complete advantage of the free babysitting (thanks Mum & Dad) and had quite a few nights out sans child
  • Caught up with many old friends when back in my hometown
  • Drank far too much alcohol and ate far too much food and am now paying for it with a few extra kilos.


So that's just "some" of what I've been up to while I've been away from the blog.  Living it up and enjoying one hell of a fabulous February.

I'm hoping to write in more detail about the places I've visited and share some of the photos that I've taken in the near future so stick around!

3 comments:

  1. What a great month!

    Lovely to hear from you again.

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, lovely to see back online :) Wow...what a gorgeous busy month you've had! Happy {belated} Birthday....oooh and how gorgeous are those twins?!!! Enjoy March xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I went to KK a couple of years ago and loved it. I also had breakfast with the animals at Singapore Zoo in 2002. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails