Wow, has it really been over a month that I've been MIA... again. Things have been totally crazy town in the land of BuBbles during the month of February.
Perhaps I should do a little synopsis of what's been going down:
- My birthday - yay for 34! (not)
- My parents came to visit
- Holiday at Kota Kinabalu (click here to find out where the heck KK is)
- Got up close & personal with orang-utans
- Mega sightseeing in Singapore (Marina Bay Sands SkyPark; bum boat tour of Singapore River; shopping at Bugis Street etc)
- An absolutely divine couples body scrub and massage - heaven on a stick!
- Breakfast with the animals at Singapore Zoo
- Returned to Brisbane for 2 weeks with BuBba, when my parents flew back home
- Met my lovely best friend's gorgeous, gorgeous twins
- Took complete advantage of the free babysitting (thanks Mum & Dad) and had quite a few nights out sans child
- Caught up with many old friends when back in my hometown
- Drank far too much alcohol and ate far too much food and am now paying for it with a few extra kilos.
So that's just "some" of what I've been up to while I've been away from the blog. Living it up and enjoying one hell of a fabulous February.