Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Drool


Now that BuBba is getting older, I'm slowly but surely transforming his room from a neutral colour scheme to a more "boy" version of blue, red and white.

I'd love to buy him a little flip-out sofa and this is the one I'm lemming at the moment (but with navy & white stripes).

At $159 I'm not sure I can justify purchasing it.


The alternative is this little beauty that is at Kmart at the moment.  Although I'm not entirely sold on the print, at $35 they're a hell of a lot more budget friendly.

What do you think?  Stick with my intended colour scheme and purchase the gorgeous White and White chill out couch  or be sensible and go with the reasonably priced Kmart version???

1 comment:

  1. I love the red and white striped one but maybe he might like the space invaders! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails