Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Spreading the Word


I told all of my work colleagues today that I was leaving.  To say they were surprised was an understatement. 






















One of my other colleagues dropped another bombshell at the same time (luckily I was privy to her secret prior).  She is leaving too and is packing up her young family and returning to Ireland. 

It's a lot for our workmates to digest and I think they were all shocked slightly.  Collectively my work colleague/friend and I have been back at work a grand total of 6 months since we both finished our maternity leave and now we're both heading off in to the distance.

I'm sad.  

I really do have a great job considering my profession and in years to come, if I ever do find myself back in Sydney looking for employment, I will be knocking on my work's door quick as a flash.  I may even resort to begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails