Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bleh


Ugghhhh, I have caught BuBba's cold and I'm at home lounging around, feeling sorry for myself and dosing up on chemicals that are supposed to make you feel better.

It's really not surprising that I'm ill considering I've been eating his leftovers with his spoon and have had his snot smeared all over me but a royal pain in the behind nevertheless.

And you know why it's such a pain???  Because one of my closest friends gave birth to a gorgeous little baby girl yesterday and I was supposed to be visiting them today.  I was so excited!  

There's no way I want to go and spread all my little green gremlins to them though and if I'm not well enough to visit them tomorrow, I won't be able to visit until next week because we're going away this weekend.

Grrrrrrr....

1 comment:

  1. Rest up BubBles and I hope you feel better soon.

    Mr Curious is at home today because he picked up the little guy's cold. I have a sore throat myself. Guess we also need to build up our immunity systems!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails