Monday, August 23, 2010

Point + Shoot


Ahhh, back to reality...

Despite the 3 of us getting sick yet again (fricking hand, foot & mouth disease), we had a fabulous week up at Airlie Beach and the time just flew by.

I thought I'd share a few piccies from our trip for this week's Point + Shoot.

The hand part of hand, foot & mouth disease
 
BuBba practicing his yoga poses
 
Super fine Whitehaven Beach sand
 
The view from my beach towel
 
Tootsies
 
BuBba's new cousin, Eli.  Isn't he a cutie?  


2 comments:

  1. oh I have a childcare bubba so I am so feeling your pain with the HFM. Nightmare. But that yoga picture.....just priceless....so so cute xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HF&M is the pits! My little Ella had a bout of that last year which she picked up from daycare :(
    But...oooh the pristine whiteness of the sand is GORGEOUS!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails