Thursday, May 27, 2010

Boink



















That's the sound of my head hitting the wall.

My little body has decided enough is enough and is shutting down. 

It's been through a lot in the last few weeks:  BuBba started childcare, travelled overseas with a baby for the first time, started work after a year off, looked after a baby with a cold, gave my wonderful SiSsy lots of TLC, taken care of a baby, a husband and itself with gastro and all the while keeping house and entertaining guests as per usual.

I am officially shattered.

Good thing we're off on a mini-break up to North Queensland, leaving in a couple of hours.  I hope to return with my batteries fully recharged.

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails