Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Drool


When I was in high school, way back when, I went through a bit of a metalhead phase.  

On "free dress" days, you'd find me walking down the halls wearing black shoes and jeans, a Metallica t-shirt, complete with scary looking skull, and a red flannie.  If you think that sounds bad, let's not even start to talk about how my socks were white!

Cue to today and I do still enjoy a lot of the more hardcore music.  

Imagine my glee when I saw that Metallica were touring Australia later this year.  And yes I got tickets and I already have a babysitter lined up for when they come to Sydney in November. 

So in the spirit of heavy metal, this is one of my favourite Metallica songs...



On another note, I've been thinking lately that the theme of Friday Drool doesn't really encompass what I post on Fridays.  I share things that I love and am excited about but not always literally drool over.  But I can't think of anything else to call these posts.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Haha The Black Album was my first CD purchase (so glad it was not NKOTB which I also have). Have a great time at the concert!

    And I think the Friday Drool moniker is just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails