Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Round Up


Ahhhh, the beginning of a new week and thank goodness!

I was SO excited about my very first Mother's Day and had great expectations.  Sadly, I was disappointed but credit where credit is due, the morning with my boys was lovely and I was treated to breakfast in bed with the newspapers and my favourite coffee.  














My first Mother's Day card - I will treasure this forever.














Things went pear-shaped after we left the house and this next photo was taken just before I had my (selfish/diva/self-absorbed/Naomi Campbell) meltdown.














I debated about whether to post a pic of myself and BuBba but thought what the heck.  It was a beautiful Autumn day in Sydney and I look half decent in this pic and my hair's not too shabby either.

I hope all the Mummies out there had a great Mother's Day (because I'm pretty sure it would have been way better than mine...) and got spoilt rotten they way you deserve to be!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely. What happened? Is everything okay?

    I have tantrums all the time. I thought that's what us Mumma's do? Surely we're entitled to at least a moment every day? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, and you and BubBa look great!

    I hope you're feeling better now.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails