Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Part-time = Win

How good is working two days a week???  Freaking awesome!!!

Shame that BuBba is not settling in to daycare as yet.  Poor little munchkin was so knackered when we came home yesterday afternoon that I put him down for a late nap thinking that he'd sleep for an hour and a half max.  Cue 12 hours later and a missed meal and bath and he woke at 4am this morning for his bottle!  Sheesh!  I guess it doesn't help that he seems to still be sick either...

Anyways, enough about that.  I thought I'd share a few more photos of Fiji goodness.






















Makka Pakka got his own seat on the flight over



A little sanctuary of bliss when you're staying in a renowned family friendly resort



It's not called the Coral Coast just for shits and giggles, you know!























Would you believe that I'm actually scared of heights?  I was crapping my pants beforehand, let me tell you!

I think that's enough for now but never fear, there's plenty more gorgeous sunset pics to share another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails