Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Drool


Lately, I have been shopping up a storm.  Heck, a huge, massive tsunami even.  Alas, my tax refund has run dry so no big spending for a while but I did get some deliveries today to bring a smile to my face.

Can I just say how much I love shopbop at the moment.  Free international delivery within 3 days totally ROCKS!  And with the dollar so strong, I have bought a few little things for myself including...

This divine House of Harlow 1960 Enameled Tribal Wrap Ring.  Thank you Ms Nicole Ritchie <3







...and these cute Jacquie Aiche Hermiker prong stud earrings.  They're a little smaller than I expected but gorgeous nonetheless.


Now I have a little bit of a shopping dilemma that I am turning to you for help with.

Last week's Friday Drool got delivered yesterday.  I obviously had a brain fart somewhere along the way because according to the invoice, I ordered 2 different patterns when in my head I wanted both toiletry bags in Japan silver.  Bummer.  Not to worry, that's not the real dilemma - that's just my own stupid fault.  



The problem is this:  have a look at the pictures above (click on them for a bigger size) and see if you can see any blemishes on the fabric.  Would those spots worry you?  Are they obvious enough to warrrant a replacement request?  Or should I just suck it up and stop being a whiney arse pedantic?  Honest opinions genuinely wanted  :)


Oh and for those interested, my nail polish is Chanel 481 Fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have to even enlarge the photo to see the blemish, definately get a replacement! That would drive me nutso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. send it baaaackk!
    Love the boys ASOS gear as well... I recently discovered the site and am totally addicted. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails