Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Drool


How awesome is this rug!  The YUMMI gumball rug is made from felt and as they say, is a great conversation starter and beautiful and unique.


If we have a girl for our next BuBba, I am so getting this for her nursery.  I'm imagining all white furniture with splashes of colour dotted around the room to tie in with the magic of the gumballs.

You can buy the Gumball Rug from Yummi Designs at Etsy.

And total YAY for the weekend!  I have an interstate friend visiting for a few days and we're hitting up yum cha tomorrow morning for a delicious hit of dim sim and dumpling goodness.  Daddy BuBbles also arrives back from Singapore on Sunday so I'm hoping the sun stays shining and we can have some good ol quality family time out and about.

What are your plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend and Return Of Daddy, Bubbles!!

    I hope the weather stays glorious in Sydney. Hoping to go the Biggest Yum Cha in Ashfield on Sunday.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just googled the Big Yum Cha SSG and it looks fab. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness when I first saw the image I instantly thought 'girls nursery, lots of white' then I scrolled down and started reading your comments... cannot believe we were on exactly the same page!! As they say 'great minds think a like'! It is a gorgeous rug! Love it!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails