Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Everything is A Ok


*Big sigh of relief*

Apparently there are no real issues with BuBba not walking yet.  Apart from mild weakness around the ankle ligaments, which should strengthen on their own over time, it seems that BuBba will walk in his own sweet time.  

Hrmmm, he seems to be taking after his mother in the stubbornness department.

A shout out to you all for providing me with words of reassurance and comfort and sharing stories of your own.  They really did make me feel so much better.  Much love <3

After having all his bits and pieces checked over, it was time for his 18 month immunisation.  After a five second scream, BuBba promptly shoved a biscuit in his gob and gave me a high five.  

You rock little man and I love you to infinity and back!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that BuBba is okay.

    Soon you'll be getting a good work out just chasing him around the house!!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails