Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Drool


Tomorrow marks our six year wedding anniversary.  Holy cow!






















It's amazing how time flies.  Who would have thought that when we met 16 years ago at a Domino's Pizza store (he was a delivery boy and I was a pizza maker/shift manager), that we'd be where we are now.  

I thought it would be fun to make a little timeline of our life travels over the years:

*  Meet each other while working part-time jobs at a pizza shop while studying at uni
*  Move to Sydney together
*  Move to London 
*  Return to Australia
*  Get married
*  Have baby
*  Move to Singapore






















I wonder what the future holds?????

Happy Anniversary Daddy BuBbles!!  I can't wait for our date tomorrow night <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I loved reading your timeline and looking at your gorgeous photos {and imagining the scent from your bouquet!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! We are also 6yrs married earlier this yr. Beautiful wedding photos! Do you have a pic of your both in your Dominoes uniforms? That would be cool!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations BubBles on your anniversary! And the wedding photos are beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails