Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Australia Day


Image courtesy of Jeannete Maynes 

Happy Australia Day!  


What are you getting up to today?  Me?  Well, apart from the obligatory barbecue later this afternoon (we wouldn't be Australian if we didn't), Daddy BuBbles and I are up nice and early this morning ready to go for an early morning drive to Dee Why.  We'll take a walk along the beach and then saunter up to the cafe strip and grab some breakfast.  As soon as BuBba wakes up, off we go!


Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Australia Day! I'm off BBQing :D Have a greta time in Dee Why :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Australia Day to you too!
    The boy started the day with a meat pie, I had a sausage roll... we sat around and did f-all and just had aussie rissoles for dinner and gonna be having more lamington trifle for dessert...
    I suppose I should have a beer at some point ;)

    Hope you had a great day too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails