Monday, January 25, 2010

New Bed Time!


Quartz range from Snooze


Hoorah!  Finally a new bed and bedside tables have been ordered and a mattress to boot.  Doesn't sound terribly exciting does it?  Except that this is the second bed I have ever purchased.  Now I guess there's nothing wrong with my Ikea bedroom suite that I've had for over 10 years now but the mattress is old and my back is even older so in the interests of comfort, pain relief and uniformity, it was time to not only upgrade the mattress but also the bed and bedside tables to match the chocolate brown dresser we have.


The bedhead we chose is a soft chocolate brown leather and the side tables will have three drawers.  Oh my gosh, you have no idea how excited I am to have drawers in my side tables...  No really.... So so SOOOO excited!  My Ikea side tables are open and as such always look messy.  Now I can chuck all my junk, ie, jewellery, magazines, books, hand creams etc, into the drawers and everything will look just pretty. 


Now to learn some patience because delivery time is estimated at 8 weeks. Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails