Friday, January 8, 2010

Just Do It


Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up irl with a group of Mummies that all frequent the same parenting forum. I had met a couple of the ladies many many years ago when we were planning our weddings and we have all naturally progressed to become parents so it was lovely to catch up with them again.


Also lovely was the chance to meet new people - all at similar stages in life with new little bubbas trying to find their footing in the parenting game.


Meeting new friends can be difficult, especially in this city, which is why I jumped at the chance to put myself out there. For that opportunity, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails