Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Drool

Mmmmmmmm beer.....






















If you've ever lived in London, you'll no doubt know what a Snake Bite is.  For the uninitiated amongst us, it is beer mixed with cider and grenadine (or red cordial).  It is sickly sweet and incredibly bloating but consuming one is almost a right of passage for an Aussie living in London and more often than not, one leads to another, leads to another, leads to another etc etc.

Imagine my surprise when I came across the Bazaar Beer Cafe's own version of the Snake Bite.  This one is lager and mango syrup but still tastes OTT sweet and YUMMY!

God bless BEER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh goddess, this reminds me of my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi that reminds me of Mum and dad, who have both past away now, they loved a few beers while sitting in the avo sun having a bet...on the races....Their choice was a shandy or Guiness stout, thanks for the memory jog! Margo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe I should confess that I've never tried one of these before but thankyou for the warning! I'm very curious now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails