Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Drool

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to do Friday Drool!  

I'll be so glad when today is over - BuBba is sick and to say I am a little peeved is an understatement.  Two days at daycare is all it took for him to get sick...   Grrrrr...

Daddy BuBbles and I are majorly sleep deprived after getting up to BuBba about 42 million times last night so tonight is takeaway pizza night and I am drooling about all this fatty goodness. 


Right!  Off to get dinner.  

What have you got planned for the weekend?

BuBba's Godmother (and my best friend) is visiting from interstate so we'll be out and about eating, drinking and catching up.

Have a great long weekend and I'll see you (briefly) on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. That image of the pizza is making me peckish!

    We have a birthday and friends to entertain. And then hopefully a chilled out peaceful day on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails