Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Best Custom Made Invitations

 


Birth Announcement cards seem to be all the rage these days.  And since the day I stumbled upon Jump Cactus Design, I knew that I would get them to create our very own BuBba's Announcement card.

I love that all the designs created are elegant, stylish and modern.  Communication is a breeze and turn around is super fast (think less than 24 hours)!  I love them so much that Ivy even designed BuBba's Christening invitation and the accompanying Thank You card.  And in a few months time, we'll be needing invitations for BuBba's 1st Birthday too.

Have a little look-see at their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails