Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 1 - Weight Loss Challenge


Exercise doesn't excite me quite frankly.  However I do understand that it needs to be an integral part of my life or I will turn in to Norm from those Life Be In It commercials.  Finally I re-joined the gym after managing to drive a hard bargain and wangle a cheaper membership than what I had pre-BuBba - go me!

I have two main weight loss goals and quite a few mini goals along the way.  I'm not yet ready to share the numbers with you but they are definitely achievable.

To start me on my way, I have decided to do the Couch to 5k Program.  I've always wanted to be able to run more than 100 metres without huffing and puffing like an asthmatic without their Ventolin and I hope this could be the thing that gets me running 5k with ease.

I've downloaded the iPhone application, got the podcasts ready to go and some sweet running music ready to play.  I went to the gym at sparrow's fart this morning and am proud to say Day 1 was a success.

Today is the first day of the 9 week program and I'm feeling positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails