Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trendy BuBba


Check out these mini harem pants for kiddies - Bonds Roomies 

There's three different fabrics to choose from (soft jersey, washed woven and french terry) and a bunch of colours too!  I purchased the lightweight cotton style in grey and black for BuBba and they look sooo gorgeous on.  If I see any other colours available, I'll be snapping them up too and when it gets a bit cooler, the trackpant style will be making an appearance in BuBba's wardrobe.  Oh and while we're at it, I just noticed that there's an all-in-one suit which would make a great Winter staple.  And why not?  At $15 a pair, they're a steal!

Would it be tragic if we both wore our black harem pants at the same time???  I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails