Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Cooking Binge

There was some parmesan & horseradish mixture leftover from our Valentine's dinner and some extra salmon that Daddy BuBbles bought by mistake so last night I whipped up a dish of pan fried salmon with parmesan and horseradish with an accompanying cucumber and yoghurt salad.  I'm not much of a cook but this dish was a hit with the man of the house.


I like to cook but I don't care for spending masses of time in the kitchen, nor do I care for the cleaning up that comes afterwards.  Which is probably why I don't spend a lot of time on cooking and favour quick and easy recipes.

Today marks the BuBbles' 15th year together as a couple.  Jimminy Crickets - I feel so old!!!!  And to celebrate this milestone, I'm cooking again tonight but I've picked two simple recipes (I hope).  For our entree we will be having a Vietnamese Beef Salad and for the main, Chicken Fettucine.  

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.  I'll let you know how it all goes tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for you! Happy 15th Anniversary and I hope all goes beautifully! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails