Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Drool


For this week's Friday Drool, I present to you this gorgeous piece of man hunk!  

IAN SOMERHALDER
 

He was so droolworthy as Boone in Lost but it was such a shame when he made a hasty exit.  Imagine my surprise and glee when he turned up as Stefan's evil brother, Damon, in The Vampire Diaries.  Oh yum, more chance to ogle him - weeeee!  And just to put a cherry on top, Ian recently returned for a brief appearance in Lost's last season.  Sing with me now...  HALLELUJAH!  HALLELUJAH!

Ok, one more picture just to keep us all going over the weekend.  Oh and I only realised last week, that the good looking, handsome guy that used to stare at me with those bedroom eyes every time my work colleague opened her locker was none other than you know who.  Ahhh, now there's a reason to look forward to returning to work in a couple of months.  Ian will be waiting for me...






















It's most definitely the eyes... the smoldering, brooding eyes... 

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. The eyes, the smile, the behind... I love Ian he is SMOKING!! :) Hazel
    PS I know I sound like I'm about half my age....

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails