Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Putting It Out There

*Ahem*  I have something to say but it's difficult to actually say it out loud so please bear with me.

Deep breath in...

One...

Two...

THREE...   (Three & a half)

Here goes nothing!


I need to lose weight.


Wow, the world didn't cave in!   That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it's certainly tough seeing those five little words right out in front of me even though it's the hard truth.  

I don't need to lose an awful mega Biggest Loser type chunk of weight but a good 10 kilos would suffice.  I'm still five kilos over my pre-pregnancy weight and even that was five kilos above what I would love to be.  BuBba is eight months old tomorrow so using him as an excuse just doesn't cut the mustard any more.

It takes me a while to work up to these weight loss challenges but I know I can do it.  Currently, I'm at the "talking about it" stage and am slowly but surely working up to the "doing it" stage.  I've contacted the local gym and am waiting to hear back from them regarding their fees - gosh they're exorbitant aren't they???  I do Mums & Bubs pilates once a week and walk BuBba daily but the walks are usually interrupted half way by a cheeky coffee so I don't think I can really count that as exercise, truth be told.

Ok, so I've put it out there in internet land and now I can't take it back  Let the weight loss challenge begin!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it all! It's difficult but so worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails