Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Drool


At the top of my blog list currently is the ever so stylish Brisbane fashionista, Faux Fuchsia.  If you haven't checked out her blog before, I urge you to do so and have a little squizz at her life and musings - clothes, shoes and impeccable nail polish included.

Anyway, on to Friday Drool.  Faux Fuchsia documents her frocks and their origins and I was recently led to this Secret Haven of Designer Goods.  Ohhhh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

The Outnet is a spin-off of the amazingly chic and popular NET-A-PORTER.COM.  Basically, it sells heavily discounted designer goodies that are no longer current season but are still oh so desirable.

 
Jimmy Choo Spa Woven Canvas Sandals ~$AUD268 (50% off)

 


Calvin Klein Sculptural Fold Dress ~$AUD1020 (70% off)


 
Miu Miu Leather Slingback Sandals ~$AUD170 (50% off)


With the exchange rate as good as it is at the moment, designer goods never looked so affordable.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that is one dangerous site! Love the Miu Miu heels! :o

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails