Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Drool

With all the new season fashion hitting stores currently, I am craving some serious shopping action.  Sadly, with a few big bills to pay in the next couple of weeks including new tyres for the car and paying off our new bedroom suite (which gets delivered tomorrow btw!), I will just have to make do with window shopping.

Courtesy of Karen Cheng at Snippets of Life, I can do all of this with the power of my trusty little laptop and Freez online fashion shop and when all the bills are paid off, I can snap up these pretties and still have some change left over.

Here's a few of my favourites...









Have a great weekend my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails