Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 3 - Weight Loss Challenge


Today marks week 3 of my Weight Loss Challenge.  When I hopped on the scales this morning, they showed me another healthy loss of 500g so that's 1kg lost in 2 weeks.  Not too bad but not ideal.

My schedule went all out of whack last week.  It started mid-week when I couldn't pull myself out of bed in the wee hours of the morn and continued to be out of kilter when I stubbed my toes on the couch (which resulted in one terribly black and blue bruised toe and a limp) and then I turned in to an old lady with arthritic knees and ankles.  Despite all of this and my never ending list of excuses, I did manage to complete week 2 of the C25K.  Phew!  Now on to week 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails