Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Making Lemonade from Lemons


BuBba and I hit up the Country Road sale today.  I had Daddy BuBble's blessing to treat myself but not to go too overboard...  Ummm oopsie...

Anyways, on our way home BuBba fell asleep and because he doesn't transfer well, I decided to take a detour and drive down to one of my favourite places in Sydney and let him sleep while I admired the view.





















 

It's quite warm today so I left the windows open and the fan and radio on.  When he started to stir, I went to start up the car and was met with a click, click, click, whirrrr sound as the motor tried to turn over.  Hrmmm, flat battery methinks.  Not to worry.  The trusty NRMA man arrived in a speedy 15 minutes and we were then on our way.  

It just meant that I got to enjoy the fabulous view and glorious weather for a bit longer than intended.  Can't complain about that!

3 comments:

  1. Did you get much at the CR sale? I popped into it at lunchtime but couldn't stand the grabby crowd. Sharp elbows, ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much Belle. I think I may be in the bad books tonight when Daddy BuBbles finds out just how much I spent lol

    We went early btw and beat the crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How serendipitous! That's one time where you don't mind waiting for the NRMA :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails