Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Here, It's Here!


What, what, WHAAAT?????

Our wedding images on DVD, that's what!






















Why am I so excited?  Let me take you back to when we got married... over 5 years ago!  Yep, you read that right.  You see, Daddy BuBbles and I didn't scrimp when it came to our wedding photos.  No siree!  We spent an absolute packet and got a freaking amazing album full of beautiful, artistic and wonderfully composed photos.  After receiving such a fantastic album, we just never got around to getting any copies of our wedding photos.  *shrug*  I guess it seemed a bit strange (probably moreso for visitors) never having any wedding photos around the house but we always knew we'd get some eventually.

So now that the DVD is in my hot little hands, I'm going to get printing and start displaying these snapshots of one of the most wonderful days of my life (the birth of BuBba is up there too).

Oh and I promise to share some photos with YOU too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails