Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PolishPalooza

My nail polish collection is getting out of control.  There's all manner of colours and textures in my collection and quite a few date back many years but they still seem to have life in them and so they stay.  I do a cull every now and again and if they're getting gluggy or haven't been used in some time then they hit the road Jack and don't come back no more, no more, no more, no more.  Do do do dooo...



Ok, where was I before I burst in to song?  Oh yes, that's right, I was about to tell you that today I added to my ever-expanding collection.  I couldn't help myself.  Even though I recently had a disastrous mani/pedi experience, I loved the colour that I chose for my toes - OPI Russian Navy.  My toes sparkle and twinkle when I wear this (in my unbiased opinion) and I do a happy dance. 



To replace one of the previously mentioned gluggy bottles, OPI Ridge Filler made it's way in to my shopping bag too.  This stuff is great and seriously smooths out any bumps or ridges on your nails all the while protecting your nails too.  It also comes with the added bonus that it doubles up as a polish as well.  The colour is comparable to OPI Alpine Snow.

 

Don't think that the nail polish buying binge stops there!  Oh no, it doesn't.  I'm a bit slow on the uptake and I'm not actually sure when they were released but I put my name down on the waiting list for two colours from Chanel's new range - the gorgeous psychedelic mushroomy Particulière and the sophisticated nude Inattendu. 

 

Apparently these little babies sold out within three days.  Lucky for me though that they should be getting more stock in by the end of the week.  Weeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for popping by.
    I love nailpolish too..
    But can;t afford to get OPI so I just make and do with BYS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails