Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out of Whack Wednesday


Honestly, I'm surprised that I even know it's Wednesday today.  


Today actually got off to a great start.  I was startled awake by Daddy BuBble's alarm at 7am this morning - holy heck, 7am!  What is this foreign time???  You see, BuBba doesn't sleep through all too often and when he does, he usually wakes between 5am and 6am.  In my sleepy haze, when I finally comprehended what the actual time was, I started to worry about BuBba and so I went to check on him and there he was, in his cot, on his belly, just checking out the world.  

I suspect he hadn't been awake for long because he still had those cute little sleepy eyes but it was time to start the day now.  You'd think with a nice little lie in, he'd be in a great mood and I'd be feeling refreshed but a big NEGATIVE to both of those, for both of us!
 
We've both had brekkie, BuBba is asleep now and I've even managed a quick 15 minute kip and when he wakes, we shall start the day again.  

So much to do and so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do a happy dance so pretty please feel ever so free to leave some for me...

Related Posts with Thumbnails